Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Toothache...

I had my second orthodontist appointment yesterday within this month.
The hook inside my tooth for putting an elastic band really hurts my tongue. I had a really bad night of sleep from the pain of my wisdom teeth and my tongue.
When I woke up, I had to go to the orthodontist place to see if they can make it less sufferable. However, it was a waste of 2 hours of my time. The nurse and the receptionist didn't seem empathic at all. That made me fell worse.
Right now, I'm hoping chocolate will make things feel a little bit better.
=-=


People who know me know that i had really high tolerance for pain. I felt this is worse than the time my big toe nail pulled off by office door. Can't believe i'm whining over some teeth pain which i put myself through. Heavens, 7 weeks to go!
Now I really doubt if I can pull myself through my coming up backpacking trip.

Oh well, that's an experience i'll never forget i suppose. =-=

I NEED MORE CHOCOLATE!!!

No comments:

When it Hurts - David Usher