Friday, December 28, 2007

Worst Christmas

真是可怕的一个假日。
本来以为就算没有什么地方可以去,也可以在家休息一天。
结果需要陪一个Client Company的Board of Director 4天。整个Christmas就毁掉了。
She is the most inconsiderate, condescending, racist... ... person i ever met in my life.
Disgusting.
That's the only word I can describe my feeling, disgusting.
I don't want to judge people in anyway, but she is unbelievability unbearable.
She is “evil".

For example, I have to drive 1 hour to her hotel, and drive another 4.5 hours to her destination hotel on Christmas day. When we got there, I didn't get any thank you.
After I checked in and checked out the room, I asked her if she want to go get her luggages with in the car three times, she replied no. So, I walked out the door to go get my own luggage.
Then, she walked out of the door, and asking me did I hear what she said in such a demanding manner as if i owe her something. I said no. Obviously, she almost yelled at me saying she didn't like the fact tht I was giving her an attitude.
I was totally speechless.
Then she went on how I was so quiet for the whole trip, and didn't explain anything along the road. She is a person very easy to be with and if I don't like to be with her, then she'll fly back home right the way......
WTF? Does she expect someone to drive 6 hours straight and keep a smile on one's face all the way? Am I her servant? Where's my pay? I'm giving her attitude? OMG!
I've been treated like that for 4 days straight.
传说中用下巴看人的富家大小姐?
ORZ之

I also lost my iPhone in Christmas day. Hmm... Great Present for whoever picked it up. Hope that person would enjoy it.
^^||

I was so happy when I dropped her off in her hotel yesterday.
Freedom! and no more urge to smack her... ...
==

No comments:

When it Hurts - David Usher