Thursday, December 6, 2007

多疑的人性

OK, This is my third week back and just the third days of my work. Everything comes back in a circle, and Again I face a terrible situation.
A friend called me to ask me to answer her honestly if I helped someone she now has conflict with.
That hurts.
Really bad.
Now I realize why she doesn't talk to me for a few days now.
But as the way I see it, when I trust a friend, then I mean I TRUST. I trust myself to know a friend well. Even I don't see a person as a friend, but if I promised to keep something confidential, it will be CONFIDENTIAL. That's my moral. However, I do ask the same trust in return, I expect a friend to know me well too.
Sad thing is, friendship is very fragile. Once this delicate vase has been damaged, then there will always be a scar on top.
Once I feel my trust has not been equally matched, then I'll hold back my trust too.
Yes, it hurts.
It is funny when she choose the words "answer her question honestly". There is no dishonesty from the start. Unconsciously, she already labled me was "dishonest" before this question.
No grudge, but I'll keep my distance very respectively.

Make Decisions, Never Look Back, and Move forward.
Because if there is time for regret or wish things could been better, then it is better to be spent on how to improve your present and fture.

No comments:

When it Hurts - David Usher