Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tiredness

Started taking medicine yesterday and felt more tired.
Don't know if it is because of my body fighting back the virus in my liver but whatever......

Everyday after 3PM, I feel that I can't even lift my arms. I have to make such an effort just to keep myself to go through rest of the day sitting on my chair.

Because of the tiredness, I'm less patient, thoughts are less clear, can only concentrate for far shorter length of time, lose will to work/study quickly, unable to push myself to exercise...... Not productive at all.

Now I understand why some elders advocate euthanasia to have a dignified death and actually I want that right available to me too if dignified life is not possible due to sever sickness.

As soon as I feel I can live more like my age, something happens to push me to grow psychologically older. Good or bad?
Maybe both.


(Source: http://www.stus.com/images/products/cla179x4.gif)

No comments:

When it Hurts - David Usher