Thursday, July 19, 2007

Time

Time is passing so fast.

Already, it's July 19th, 2007. Deadline for my work is coming up on the 30th, and right now I still can't concentrate to finish my case.

Just came back from Vancouver. Finally, I think I can let the past go.
One of my best friend is getting married, and we are all planning to have a party before she get married.
Everything seems getting better.
Somehow when I was in Vancouver, I think that stable life style is not so bad. Is it because I don't have anyone to share my life with, then I have the urge to seek around? Travel is only an escape? For now, no matter what, I will go for it. No matter what, I don't want to regret when I become older.
My first travel bag arrived. It's Eagel Creek Boundary.




Seems very comfortable and light. I really like it. Smaller than I thought, but I guess I don't need that much luggage anyway.

No comments:

When it Hurts - David Usher