Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Movie Day


放假了一天
看了一天的电影
Transformer,Fantastic 4 (半场) 和Ratatouille.
Transformer和Ratatouille很好看,Fantastic 4还是很一般
Althought all my senses are statisfied, I still walked out threater empty. Feel so disconnected.
This kind of life is so comfortable. Friends, house, car, safety......
Yet, what's the meaning?
I know there is no meaning for everything... ...
Should I just give up?
我坐在车里,玩着最新的high tech toy - iphone, 冷气的冷风吹着,隔离着热气,干净的玻璃挡住雨滴,窗外是7月4号的烟花。
All those comforts would not be avaliable to me while traveling. I'll be sweating, wet by the rain, walking across inhospitable terrain, risk personal safety... just in the hope of finding some meaning to life when i know there is none.

I'm such an idiot. :)

People always want something more than immediate joy or that deeper sense called happiness. This is one of the secrets by which we shape the fulfillment of our designs. The something more assumes amplified power with people who cannot give it a name or who (most often the case) do not even suspect its existence. Most people only react unconsciously to such hidden forces. Thus, we have only to call a calculated something more into existence, define it and give it shape, then people will follow.
- Leadership Secrets of the Bene Gesserit

No comments:

When it Hurts - David Usher