Saturday, July 28, 2007

此一时彼一时

突然想通了一些事情
我发现我一直想多了
i was think about the consequence before actions
i really want to travel around, and i know for sure that i'm not ready to settle down for a family life or a relationship
however, i'm already thinking ahead of what if i'm tied of that traveling life, and want to start a normal life, would i able to find someone then and settle down?
that's the base of my worries
i should really act my age not act as if i'm 45
:)
i'm canadian, i'm young, i know 2 languages fluently and learning another one, i have my bba and a lot of advanced professional experience, paid off my studen loan
so what i'm worrying about?
my mom moved to US without everything that i have now when she was 35
i can start over again with no problem if i'm want to settle down to have a normal life when i'm 35
想开了就豁然开朗了
i'm grewed up too fast, and i shouldn't do this to myself again
i should give myself 10 years to do whatever i want and not worrying about the consequences all the time

look ahead, girl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

我好像和你一样。。会想太多。。

Morgaine said...

:)
抱抱
别想太多,会把自己绕进去的

When it Hurts - David Usher